Thursday, December 11, 2008

Hello to our readers! Bonnie and I are back from Germany! As you know already no one blogged in our absence. I did blog over at my own blog and Bonnie at hers, so hopefully you all were able keep up with us somewhat.

I will directly you over to my blog and ask you to click on the picture links to view our albums. We took 1,200 pictures and I've uploaded around 500. Hope you all enjoy them!

We're singing tomorrow night and dad and Peter are off on an adventure to Maryland to pick on some parts. We're praying they make it back safe and sound even though there is an inch of ice on the ground!

Thank you for all your prayers for dad's back. He has been doing remarkably well. He has been up out of bed and moving around a lot. His shoulders have been freeing up and we're so thankful. He has been much less stiff and we hardly recognize him. Praise the Lord for His blessings!

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! The family who was home spent the day with friends and the girls far away had Thanksgiving a day late.

Well, I think I'll close off for now. We'll be in touch. God bless you all! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home