Saturday, February 21, 2009

I have lots of other pictures to post from CA but I'm skipping ahead and going to post a few from Springville, the most northern part of CA we visited.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

We sang in that house. : )


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is a shot of us with our new friends who went out for a walk on beautiful morning!

Photobucket

Edit: Sorry. I left that picture out accidentally!

I have more pictures which I hope to get up soon but we're visiting with so many friends and relatives it's hard to make time to sit down...have a great weekend every one!

3 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Carol, God has blessed you with the gift to capture His creation in it's most beautiful light through your camera lens! The photos are incredible! Breathtakingly gorgeous!

2/22/2009 6:33 PM  
Blogger FiveGreers said...

Great pictures, Carol! It WAS beautiful there!
Where are all the pictures of the snow along the Grapevine?? Yes, snow in CA! And hail, too!
Hope you are all getting over your colds FINALLY!

2/23/2009 7:38 PM  
Blogger cali2carolina said...

Oh, how gorgeous! I think the first one is my favorite. :-)

2/25/2009 12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home